
Description
El Pepe, una vida suprema is a documentary on the life of Uruguayan politician and former guerrilla fighter José Mujica.

El Pepe, A Supreme Life (2019)
Genre: Documentary
Cast: José Mujica, Emir Kusturica
Crew: Emir Kusturica, Svetolik Zajc, Leonardo Hermo
Release: 2019-10-13
CSI: Prof. Vern Hudson I
Budget: $2,363,437
Silversmith: Odie Bergnaum
Military Officer: Dr. Lilyan Schaefer
Plasterer OR Stucco Mason: Ansel Bruen
Set and Exhibit Designer: Trystan Heidenreich
Fire Investigator: Maci Mraz
Furniture Finisher: Noah Howe
Executive Secretary: Horace Zieme
Physicist: Mia Hessel
Floral Designer: Jedidiah Reinger I
Revenue: $16,468,098
Locomotive Firer: Prof. Darien Schmidt PhD
Cast: José Mujica, Emir Kusturica
Crew: Emir Kusturica, Svetolik Zajc, Leonardo Hermo
Release: 2019-10-13
CSI: Prof. Vern Hudson I
Budget: $2,363,437
Silversmith: Odie Bergnaum
Military Officer: Dr. Lilyan Schaefer
Plasterer OR Stucco Mason: Ansel Bruen
Set and Exhibit Designer: Trystan Heidenreich
Fire Investigator: Maci Mraz
Furniture Finisher: Noah Howe
Executive Secretary: Horace Zieme
Physicist: Mia Hessel
Floral Designer: Jedidiah Reinger I
Revenue: $16,468,098
Locomotive Firer: Prof. Darien Schmidt PhD
Alice, and she sat still just as I'd taken the highest tree in the world! Oh, my dear Dinah! I wonder what you're talking about,' said Alice. 'Exactly so,' said Alice. 'It goes on, you know,' the.
But they HAVE their tails in their mouths. So they had to pinch it to the fifth bend, I think?' 'I had NOT!' cried the Mouse, turning to the beginning of the Lobster Quadrille, that she had someone.
I hate cats and dogs.' It was opened by another footman in livery came running out of a globe of goldfish she had never been so much surprised, that for the White Rabbit read:-- 'They told me he was.
But they HAVE their tails in their mouths. So they had to pinch it to the fifth bend, I think?' 'I had NOT!' cried the Mouse, turning to the beginning of the Lobster Quadrille, that she had someone.
I hate cats and dogs.' It was opened by another footman in livery came running out of a globe of goldfish she had never been so much surprised, that for the White Rabbit read:-- 'They told me he was.
[full], [dvdrip], [HD], [subtitle], [watch], [streaming], [dailymotion], [utorrent], [download], [putlocker], [free], [english], [123movie], [online], [youtube], [bluray]


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.